Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy "Da's"s Day!

When Tate wakes up in the morning, I go into his room to get him out of his crib.   The very first thing out of his mouth is "Da" and he starts pointing to the door.  He wants to see his daddy. 

And when 5:00 comes around, and Tate hear the garage door going up, he runs to the door and starts yelling, "Da!" as loud as he can.

He is definitely a daddy's boy. 

And I am so glad. 

I pray that Tate becomes the hardworking, selfless, funny, energetic, serving, God loving, family man that his Daddy is.

Happy 1st Da's Day Brian!  I am so thankful that we get to build this life together.




2 comments:

Amber said...

I love this!!! What a beautifully written post with excellent photos!

The Busters said...

Ezra does the same thing when he hears the garage door! Love it!!