Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas Update

Is it just me or did this Christmas season fly by! It was the first year I had a job and I didn't get the 2 weeks to celebrate like I've always had before. I hate being a grown-up! :) Brian and I love being constantly on the go, but this year it was crazy! I think the 2 weeks before Christmas we were home maybe one night. But it was an awesome Christmas. There is just nothing like regressing into your high school self by spending the night with the parents, playing board games, eating all your favorites foods, and just enjoying your family.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I am so impressed to see a new post!! Way to go ShanCat!!

Abbie H. said...

Glad to hear you guys had a great holiday season. Hope things slow down for you over the next couple of months!!!