Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I've been tagged

Crazy Eights!!!!!
Once your tagged you fill out your eights! So read to the bottom and see if I tagged YOU!

8 Things I am looking forward to:
1. Being done with paperwork and being on the waiting list!
2. Picking up our baby from Ethiopia!
3. Me and Brian at Disney World in October
4. Christmas
5. Paying off school loans
6. Wicked! Weekend with my girlfriends in July
7. Getting a new car (one day)
8. Spending time with my fam this weekend

8 Things I did yesterday:
1. Worked
2. Watched American Idol with Brian(I am a Danny fan!)
3. Worked out
4. Read a book
5. Blog stalked
6. Laundry (gross!)
7. Dishes
8. ordered a cool necklace from junkposse

8 Things I wish I could do:
1. Become debt free
2. Sing on Broadway ( or just sing in general)
3. lose some pounds
4. keep up with the laundry
5. be home from work by 3:00 everyday
6. Be ridiculously organized
7. hand out with my family more
8. add 4 more days to the weekend

8 Shows I watch:
1. The Office
2. The Mentalist
3. American Idol
4. Without a Trace
5. John and Kate Plus Eight
6. 24
7. Law and Order: SVU
8. What Not to Wear

8 Friends I am tagging: ( if you have done this before ignore me)
1. All my blog friends have been tagged, so anyone else who is reading this!
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Ah, thanks for playing along!! Fun!!

Abbie H. said...

Shannon!!! Did you order the heart necklace with the heart cut out??

I ordered some stuff last week to make one similar. I'm hoping it goes well. We will see.

Junkposse has some great jewelry on her site.

Abbie H. said...

oop! I meant Africa with a heart cut out. I got so excited I couldn't type straight! Haha.