Thursday, May 14, 2009

Goodies in the mail and frustrating questions.

Isn't getting packages in the mail one of the best things ever! It is seriously like Christmas to me! This week I've gotten 2 mail presents. The first was a set of books from Amazon. (I know, that is just what I need. More books to put on my to read list!)

I've already started, "There is No Me Without You". It is awesome! I think i am going to make all my friends and family read it, so me prepared!:) I also got this cool necklace


From Junkposse. I love it. I already have 2 more picked out!

We have been so blessed that the majority of the people in our life have been so excited and supportive of us during this adoption process! It is one of my favorite things to do to share about the whole experience. However, I do find myself facing some very frustrating questions that I just can't awnser. Adoption is something that has always been in out plans. When we first started this process, I knew this is not something that is on everyone hearts. I completely understand that. Sometimes I just don't know how to awnser some questions that people ask. We just KNOW that this is the path to out family! Just had to share.

I'll leave you with something funny for the weekend. My 3 year old niece went to Frontier City this past weekend and rode her first roller coaster!


This is a picture of a picture, so it is not the best quality but it cracks me up. Every time I look at it I bust up! When she got off the ride she told her mom, "That was not quitely right". Funny girl!

1 comment:

Becky said...

The good thing, Shannon, is that you don't have to have all the answers! God has them all for you and it isn't for you to defend a path that God is sending you down.