Saturday, February 6, 2010

FOUR!

Officially four months on the waiting list!!! Woot! Woot! Referrals seem to be going kind of slow, but I have been faithfully stalking the F.B.I. list and hope things pick back up soon!
Does it make sense to say that this month has gone by fast but then again slow? It seems like Christmas was only yesterday, but in our adoption world, time is standing still. Although we are SO anxious for him to get here, we know that there are a lot of things for us that will never be the same. We are trying to enjoy these last couple of months as a married couple without children (i.e. sleeping in late).
I have found myself spending a lot of time doing nursery planning. I think I have looked at every crib bedding set out there. I have also began research on the best baby products to buy. I have found that baby products are kind of like kitchen gadgets. There is some tool for everything you could imagine. But, do we really need a 4 strollers, one for every terrain and occasion? Talk about overwhelming!
In other news, stay tuned for some t-shirts we are making. They are way cool. We thought it would be a fun way to get our friends and family in on the adoption!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Congrats on hitting the 4 month mark!!! I too am hoping that referrals pick up soon :)These last couple months feel like they have been dragging.
Brenda