Monday, July 12, 2010

Just what I needed!

I was really not looking forward to today. 
The weekend went by way too fast, and I new I had a full schedule in the office. Not to mention that I have really been missing Tate this past week.  If you have ever wondered if you could miss someone you have never really met, trust me.  You can.  So much it hurts.

 But first thing, I opened up my email to find that we got our first update on Tate! 
When I found "Tate" today, he was enjoying a deep sleep on a cold, rainy afternoon. I regularly wake up babies if I need to in order to visit with, but as they begin to reach the toddler age range, I use a bit more caution. You don’t want to wake a sleeping toddler! "Tate" defies this old bit of wisdom. I woke him today and all he did was smile. He even smiles and takes things in stride when woken from a good nap on an ideal napping afternoon! He’s got a really pleasant, gentle disposition and is such a delight to visit with!
I could not quit smiling reading this.  I seriously have read it about 30+ times today. I absolutely love hearing about his little personality!  It's like getting to experience a little piece of him.

And tt is so good to hear that at  least one person in this family will be happy when they first wake up!


2 comments:

Amber said...

We could use a morning person around our house too! What a great personality that cute little guy has!!!

colbydvm said...

he sounds perfect shannon! so excited for you guys!