Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Where's a camera cord when you need it!

Well, I guess I am going to just have to cave in and post without pictures. As you all know, we have been showing our house and in one of our mad dashes to tuck everything away and make it look like no one lives at our house, the camera cord got misplaced. I know what you are thinking, "You, Shannon, lose somehing!":) I am sure we will find it under the couch or in the fridge or something!
We have had a busy couple of weeks and things don't look to be getting any better until September! We had our girls sleepover/timothy class camput last weekend and had a great time. I have some great pics from the girls camping night at the Pendergrafts. I'll share later. ( And a big shout out goes to Laura and Susan who really did so much! It was great!!)
Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAUREN!!!! My little sis turn 24 today! Yay! She is just such a strong and hard working person and she deserves the best day ever! We love you Lauren!
Please keeping praying for our youth team and Brian as they prepare to leave for Honduras in one week!!!!

Check back tonight. I am really going on a mission for the camera cord!!!!!

No comments: