Monday, June 30, 2008

What a week!


So, the past couple of weeks have been crazy for us. Brian got back from Honduras and was exhausted! The next day, Brian's brother called and Grandma had a heart attack. So for the next week we were in and out of the hospital at shawnee and mercy. But God is good! She ended up having triple bypass and is just doing great to all the doctor's surprise!


So between unpacking, hospitals, 'old timers' basketball games (yes, you heard that right, WE brought back some BHS and OBU players and are taking the court again! pictures to come!), keeping our house clean for showings and repacking for Brian to go to Jr high camp, we have been busy!




So I thought I would share some pictures I've had stores on my iPhone. It really takes pretty good pictures! Most of the pics I've shared so far are from my iphone! Hope you all have a great week! Yea for 4th of July and a 4 day work week!!! Brian wiped out from Honduras.

Brian and his mustache. He thought this was funny, I thought it was disturbing!:)


Happy baby Jace!

Me and my sister, Lauren!

Introducing Louie!



So this pic cracks me up! I was messing with my phone and didn't know it took a picture of me! :) I just had to share!

No comments: