Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Baby stuff!

We have felt so blessed that so many people in our life are so excited for us during this adoption process and have already started the spoiling process!  Their support, prayers, and love has been amazing!  We feel so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends!




My mom and dad bought baby Plumb this cute lamb sound machine! (The first of many gifts!  They can't wait to spoil their first grandchild!)




My dad also picked up this gear.  Isn't it the cutest little jacket!?!



PJ's!  Seriously my favorite.  I actually bought these myself before me even filled out any paperwork!:)



The Brayant's are making such we start him out a Sooner early! On the back it says "ROOKIE" for the name and "1/2" for the number!  Too cute!






Our very first baby gift from Kelley G.!  Look at how small those feet are!


This is from the queen of craft, April!  Love this!!


This is from Brian's sister and brother-in-law.  This is a book about adoption that they recieved the night before they met their girls!  It is so wonderful to have someone so close who had been through adoption!

Sometimes I get all these things out and just imagine that one day soon we will actually be using them!

1 comment:

Becky said...

I love baby stuff! I also love to see how excited you guys are! I can't wait to meet the little guy.