Saturday, October 10, 2009

WAIT LIST!!!

We got an e-mail yesterday that we are now officially on the wait list!!!





It's kinda hard to show an excited face in a picture, but we tried!:)

So what's next you may be wondering. Well now we wait! Average wait at this point is 8 months for infants under 12 months until referral. The referral is when they notify us that they have a baby for us and send us pictures and all the information that they have about him regarding his family, and medical history. Now I am letting myself get a little more excited about names and nursery! I can't believe it is really happening!! So now, we wait!!

7 comments:

Abbie H. said...

WONDERFUL news guys!!! Congrats!

You had me cracking up with the pictures!

Unknown said...

OHHHHHH guys! I am so excited for you! What a great accomplish

Becky said...

Waa Hoo!!!! We'll be calling you mommy and daddy before you know it.

Faith said...

Hello,
Welcome to the FBI waitlist. (HA! I say that like I'm on it or something! I'm Grace's sister and I follow it like crazy.)
I saw you wearing scrubs in some of your pictures. What do you do? (If you don't mind my asking.)

Faith said...

I work in the NICU but I am going back to school to be a PNP and hopefully work with kids with special needs.

Kelly T said...

Yay God! Cute pics.

Plan A said...

It was nice to "meet" you. I enjoyed reading through your blog. It seems like you and your husband are along the same lines of my husband and I when it comes to adoption. There were so many people at the last Queen gathering that we must not have been able to meet you. Congratulations for getting on the waiting list! I can remember how excited we were when we received ours! I hope we get to meet you at the next Queen gathering.