Tuesday, December 15, 2009

11th day of Christmas...

Tonight was Christmas baking night. Well, I guess we didn't actually bake, but we did make some Christmas goodies. Brian and I (and when I say Brian and I, I usually mean me:)) always try to make something little for our coworkers. This year, I found a recipe for a gourmet popcorn. Really easy and REALLY good. Even Brian joined in on the fun!

The ingredients for 30batches of popcorn crunch

Stirring, stirring stirring.


The most annoying task was picking our the popcorn kernels. Butter everywhere. YUCK!




Brian, don't stand too close to the microwave. There are studies out about that you know!:)
The finished product. Why does it always sound like more fun being in the kitchen making Christmas goodies
than it actually is?

P.S. I am never going to eat popcorn or almond bark again!:)



















2 comments:

Becky said...

You'll have to give me that recipe. We do Christmas baking too and finally finished it all last night...whew!

Sherri said...

Wait...is that the awesome gourmet popcorn you brought the other night? Mmmm...