Saturday, December 19, 2009

7th day of Christmas...

Today was a very relaxing day, but filled with Christmas happenings. We started the day out waking up around 10, and watching Home Alone. We are trying to enjoy sleeping in late as much as we can because we know that that won't be happening in a few months when a certain someone gets here!:)
We then decided to get creative a build a Gingerbread house. Now we did cheat a little bit and bought a pre-built house.
The icing was so annoying. There was no way I would have been able to make a bow like they showed on the box! No way!

Brian concentrating hard!

The finished house!

Well, I thought we were finished. Brian kept finding more things in the kitchen to add!














2 comments:

Kelly said...

I love your GB house and I love even more that you two do fun things like this. You guys do such fun and simple things together. Can you hear the hint of jealousy...hehe!! Love ya!!

The Busters said...

The gingerbread house looks amazing!! I so want to eat it all up! I have really enjoyed reading all about your Christmas activities. Home Alone is a holiday favorite at my house as well! :)