Monday, May 24, 2010

6 weeks

Six weeks from now we hit the average wait time for referral for children 0-12 months old!


Within the next six weeks, we will hopefully have a picture of our precious son!

In six weeks, I hope I will no longer have to just look at adorable clothes and hats, but will get to start shopping!:)

When people ask me where we are at in the adoption process in six weeks, I hope I will be able to smile and tell them his name!

In six weeks, I hope I am no longer waiting for a face, a name, and a story, but rather a court date!

Six weeks could turn a family of two into a family of three.

Six weeks can change everything.

And we are ready...

2 comments:

Brenda said...

We are ready for that change over here too!!!! Hope those referrals really start to roll out in the next few weeks:)
Brenda

Amber said...

What a great post. I'm so excited for you guys that it's getting close now. I bet the wait has been so tough at times, but there is light at the end of the tunnel now!!!