Monday, May 3, 2010

Slacking off....

So I have been kind of slacking off in the blogging department lately. As I mentioned in my letter to Baby Plumb, I have really been trying to stay away from the blogs as much as possible. I was getting a little obsessed at checking blogs on the unofficial wait list. Like every hour people! But today I realized that we are number 5 on the unofficial wait list. There are 2 "either gender" and 2 "boys" ahead of us! Seriously!?!?!



Here's 5 high fives for being number 5!
Can you imagine that we are almost parents?!?! :)


I guess I had better get to blogging to document these last couple months as a family of 2!
So stay tuned for some fun posts!
I think I am going to challenge myself to 20 blog entries in 30 days!

5 comments:

Kellie said...

Congrats on #5. We are planning on taking pictures of every baby boy, in the orphange, when we go to Ethiopia. That way when you get your referral you will have more pictures. Hopefully, we will meet him.

Unknown said...

High Five for #5! CANNOT WAIT! :)

Becky said...

How exciting! I know you guys will be amazing parents!!!

Kev and Erica said...

Wow!! It's getting so close! I think you guys will be amazing parents!

Kelly said...

You guys are SO much fun!! I love the crazy pics you always post!! I wish we were that fun!! Ha!! And you'll be AWESOME parents...well, I'm a little nervous about Brian ;)! Ha!