Sunday, May 9, 2010

7 months!

7 months down!
Still number 5 on the unofficial waiting list!
So in honor of 7 months, I thought I would go through my emotions this month through the seven dwarfs
Happy: we have been waiting for 7 months!
Sleepy: this month I have had some very vivid dreams about getting our referral. A couple of times I've woken up wondering if it really happened!
Sneezy: my allergies have been terrible! :)
Grumpy: that we still have 2 months to wait. GRRRR!
Dopey: we still don't have a name picked out, and as soon as I think we are getting close, we add 10 more!
Doc: we did order our baby bedding and I have read 2 1/2 parenting books this month.
Bashful: not really sure about this one. Not the bashful type.
Hoping this months is full of referrals, court dates, and passing court for lots of families!!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Very creative post! I'm very impressed.

Thompson 5 said...

I love your posts...will you come tutor me?!?! Love you!!