A bird went to the bathroom on Ashia. Poor Ash!
Anna, Amy and me catching the sea lion show.
Brian with the girls.
I think we wore Anna out!
So now that I am in "learn everything I can before Baby P. gets here" mode, I thought I would include a couple of things I learned today for our future trips to the zoo.
1. Do NOT wear flipflops, no matter how comfortable they are! You will get a blister.
2. DO bring snacks. They will save the day when a 3 year old wants to pet the monkey's.
3. Do NOT go to the zoo on a friday in May. Apparently every school in Oklahoma will be there.
4. DO get a map. You may get a little lost trying to find the giraffes.
5. DO always have you camera ready to shoot. You may just catch a reaction from being peed on by a bird! (Priceless!)
We always have such a great time with the the Puckett clan! Glad we got to spend the day with them!