Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Monday, May 24, 2010
Saturday, May 22, 2010
Thursday, May 13, 2010
Monday, May 10, 2010
Sunday, May 9, 2010
Friday, May 7, 2010
A bird went to the bathroom on Ashia. Poor Ash!
Anna, Amy and me catching the sea lion show.
Brian with the girls.
I think we wore Anna out!
So now that I am in "learn everything I can before Baby P. gets here" mode, I thought I would include a couple of things I learned today for our future trips to the zoo.
1. Do NOT wear flipflops, no matter how comfortable they are! You will get a blister.
2. DO bring snacks. They will save the day when a 3 year old wants to pet the monkey's.
3. Do NOT go to the zoo on a friday in May. Apparently every school in Oklahoma will be there.
4. DO get a map. You may get a little lost trying to find the giraffes.
5. DO always have you camera ready to shoot. You may just catch a reaction from being peed on by a bird! (Priceless!)
We always have such a great time with the the Puckett clan! Glad we got to spend the day with them!
Tuesday, May 4, 2010
Thanks John, Kelli, Carson, and Jace! So thankful to have someone to teach our son about spiderman and manies!:)
Stay tuned for more family and friends in the shirts!