Monday, November 30, 2009

I did it!

30 straight days of blogging! I am sure you are getting tired of me by now. I will admit, it was tough! But I will say that this has made me a little more excited about blogging. And although I will save you from my daily rambling, I promise I will not go back to blogging once a month! Thank you guys for following these last 30 days!

This 30 days of blogging has gotten me to make some other challenges. Brian and I have started a competition to see who can work out for 30 minutes the most days in a row! I have really gotten out of the habit and need a little motivation. We are both competitive, so it will be interesting to see how this turns out!:) Stay tuned!

Oh my! I just say a commercial for American Idol starting in January! Can't wait!!!!!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I think you just motivated me to make a commitment to blog for 30 days straight!! YOU ROCK!! And I can't wait for Idol either!! Woohoo!!

Becky said...

Awesome job! I hope you keep it up! It has been fun reading all of your daily events.

Brenda said...

I cant wait for Idol to start...i used to be a die hard fan...then i lost interest a bit...but now I am back in full force..Mainly because Ellen is going to be on it! Love Her:)
I also noticed your husband possibly wearing a Red Sox hat in one of your pics...My husband and I grew up in Mass. Big Thumbs Up!!
GO SOX!