Sunday, November 8, 2009

Parenting Tips from a Guy with a Dog

A couple months ago, Brian did a parenting class at church as the youth minister. We took some pictures to illustrate some of his points, and I ran across them today. I had to share.


(This also serves the purpose of adding our dog Louie to the blog. Brian thinks he is not mentioned enough. )


So here they are. Parenting tips from a guy with a dog!




Tip #1 Show them that you Love them, even if they act annoyed.Tip #2 It is important that they know that you are in control.


Tip #3 Show interest in their environment



Tip #4 Share your faith



I wish parenting were that easy, to master it with just 4 tips! I'm pretty sure there is a lot more to it!









4 comments:

Amber said...

That's really funny and so true. I love the pictures to really show your point. :)

Kelly said...

You guys are gonna be the funniest/coolest parents, not sure in which order!! Hehe!! Love ya!!

Laura said...

That cracked me up!

Shayla Menhusen said...

Just found ur blog! This is HILARIOUS!!!!!