Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I had big plans tonight....

I had big plans for myself this evening.

Trying a new recipe for dinner


Spend a little time on this thing



Finish a couple scrapbook pages


Do a little lot of laundry.


 Go by Hobby Lobby and pick up some paper for Baby Plumb's "Life Book"


Blow your mind with the most amazing post ever!



Well, I didn't get to any of those things tonight!  I think I  am liking this spot of the couch, catching up on DVR shows and blogs!



There is always tomorrow!:)

4 comments:

Amber said...

My motto in life happens to be, "why do today what can be put off until tomorrow?" Good for you!

Becky said...

Ha! That is the greatest post ever!

Abbie H. said...

WOW! Check out that scrapbook station!

BTW I think I can get use to you updating more often!

Kelly said...

This is a FUN post...see you ARE interesting...even if you are just sitting there!! Ha!!