Monday, November 16, 2009

Tme to reveal yourself

So, I will admit it. I am a blog stalker. I have many blogs that I visit frequently without ever saying, "Great post" or "Right on". (Cheesy, I know.)

I am trying to be better about leaving comments on blogs. I know it makes the blogger feel like someone out there is actually reading what they are saying. When someone leaves me a comment, it is like Christmas! I really do get so excited!

So now it is your turn. I would love to see who out there is visiting our blog. Especially if you are adopting from Ethiopia! Maybe we could be friends!:) You wouldn't want to let a girl down would you!

8 comments:

Joanna said...

I am Joanna - wife to Travis and mother to two bio kids. We are currently adopting from Ethiopia through Gladney. Our blog is private (although I don't mind sharing with other Gladney families) and we were put on the wait list on September 15th. I wold love to get to know you - more than just stalking your blog! :)

Becky said...

I love blog comments too! I try to comment on all of them, but sometimes I am just too busy and barely get to read the post. Love ya Shan!

Amber said...

I'm so glad others feel that excited about followers and comments too! Sometimes I feel a little ridiculous about it! Of course I'm not quite ready for adoption, but it could definitely be in our near future so I LOVE your blog!

Sherri said...

You're a lurker. :) So am I.

But I really love this posting 30 posts in 30 days because it means a new post from you every day! Yay!

Sherri.

Unknown said...

You know by leaving this comment I am no longer a stalker!!

Oh, and I cannot believe you put up the Christmas stuff. Too funny!

Love ya! Laura

Laura said...

I also am a blog stalker and enjoy reading your blog. I am adopting my first baby from Ethiopia through Gladney and my husband is also a pastor.

Brenda said...

I too am a stalker!!! We are close together on the waitlist, so it would be great to get to know you! This will be our first child also:)

Shannon Plumb said...

Joanna- I would love to be able to read your blog and follow your journey! It is always so exciting to relate to families in waiting!