Wednesday, November 18, 2009

JunkPosse Jewelry

Christmas is right around the corner, and if you are anything like me, you are trying to find the perfect and yet unique gift for that family member or friend. (I kinda sound like a tv commercial here!). If that is you, you need to check out JunkePosse Jewelry. They have the cutest necklaces! I particularly love them because there are designs special for Ethiopian adoption. In fact I already have this necklace, Heart for Africa.




I also love this one. HOPE for Children.



The next one I have my eye on is this one, the Ethiopian Angel necklace. (The wing is in the shape of Ethiopia!)






She also carries adorable necklace like this one. which I will def need in the future. (I hope Brian is catching these hints I am throwing out!:)





The designer of the jewelry is actually donating a portion of sales of some of the Africa adoption designs, such as the Heart for Africa and HOPE for Children, to help another family travel to Ethiopia to pick up their second child! In fact, if you mark "Bottomly baby" in the notes section when placing an order, you get a free pair of earrings. Can you really pass that up!:)




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the jewelry! Beautiful stuff.

Missed you last night. I'm needing another girls night :)